Download our Dinner Menu
Add a dinner salad to any menu item for 2.00. Add a dinner Caesar salad for 3.50.
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Served with baked sourdough bread. 8.00
- Cold water walleye, batter-dipped and breaded, then deep-fried to a golden
brown and served with our special cocktail or tartar sauce. 9.00
- Served on a bed of greens and a side of ranch dressing. 7.00
- Served with a marinara sauce. 8.00
- Creamy blend of Southwest seasonings perfect for dipping. Served hot and fresh topped with melted cheese, served with tortilla chips. 8.00
- Grilled chicken breast with mushrooms, black olives and tomato served on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce, tossed in a creamy Caesar dressing, topped
with parmesan cheese and croutons. - $10
- Fresh variety of baby lettuce served with parmesan cheese and croutons, then garnished with fresh vegetables. - $8
- Seasoned ground beef or chicken served with fresh lettuce, cheese, tomato, onion and black olives, served over quesadilla
strips. Sour cream and salsa served on the side. - $9
- Crispy lettuce blend of tomato, onion, ham, turkey, and cheese all served with your choice of dressing and a hard-boiled egg to top it off. - $9
All sandwiches are served with kettle chips. Add French fries, dinner salad or soup for 2.00.
- half pound of USDA choice ground beef - $7
with cheese $7.50
Grilled Chicken Breast
with bacon and cheese $7.95
Lettuce, tomato and onion upon request.
- 8 oz chicken breast grilled to perfection - $8
with cheese $8.50
with cheese and bacon $8.95
Lettuce, tomato and onion upon request.
To add incredible flavor to your steak, burger, or chicken ask to have our chef add one of
these house specialty seasoning blends to your entrée.
- a cajun blend of cayenne and red chili peppers, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika.
- roasted garlic, peppercorn, onion, and a hint of hickory and molasses.
- red chili peppers, chipotle peppers, ancho peppers, caramel, onion, and natural mesquite smoke flavor.
- a bit of California, Ginger, teriyaki, sun-dried tomato, garlic, red chili, and wasabi horseradish.
All dinners served with your choices of soup or dinner salad, choice of baked, twice-baked or French fries, roasted baby bakers or a wild rice
blend. Served with wild rice/cranberry bread. Sub a dinner Caesar salad for additional 1.50.
6 oz Top Sirloin
- Petite USDA Choice center-cut sirloin steak broiled the way you like it. - $14
12 oz Top Sirloin
- larger twelve-oz. top sirloin, also broiled to you specifications - $17
- ten-oz. U.S.D.A. choice beef grilled the way you like it - $18
Burgundy Pepper Steak
- Cut from the most tender portion, marinated to perfection and grilled to your specifications. - $16
10 oz Fillet Mignon
- 10-oz. bacon-wrapped filet - $22
Add sautéed mushrooms 1.00 or a jumbo shrimp tail 4.00 to any steak dinner.
Cattails' Famous BBQ Ribs - Fall-off-the-bone-tender baby back ribs. Topped with our thick and rich BBQ sauce.
Large, Full Rack - $20
Half Rack - $16
Prime Rib--A Cattails Specialty - U.S.D.A. Choice, cooked to perfection.
8-ounce or 12-ounce. Larger cuts available upon request.
(available Fridays and Saturdays)
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- tender chicken breast served on a bed of fettuccini pasta & parmesan cream sauce - $15
- Fettuccini pasta tossed with our marinara sauce and breaded chicken breast with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. - $15
- Shrimp sautéed in a garlic butter sauce, served on bowtie pasta with black olives, mushrooms and fresh tomato. - $15
Prairie Fire Alfredo
- Spicy Southwest alfredo smothered over a bed of fettuccini, topped with sautéed shrimp or grilled chicken breast and parmesan cheese. - $15
- Shrimp sautéed with garlic butter, olive oil and white wine, tossed with red pepper flakes and parsley. Served on a bed of linguine noodles - 15.00
Chicken and Seafood
- Northern walleye pike served broiled or deepfried with our own breading and served with
tartar or cocktail sauce - $18 (Two fillets $25)
- We start with a full 8 oz. chicken breast
then broiled until it’s moist and juicy - $14
- Four large, plump and tender shrimp broiled or deep-fried to perfection, choose either
cocktail or tartar sauce to accompany your shrimp. - $20
- 2 Pacific Red Salmon filets finished with a lemon dill sauce - $18
- 8 oz fillet grilled to perfection - $18
- 4 jumbo sea scallops wrapped in hickory smoked bacon, broiled to perfection - $18
Add a Top Sirloin steak to any chicken or seafood selection for $7